If you’re looking for Wati Alternatives & other WhatsApp Business API providers for better features & customer support, you must read this blog.
With a plethora of WhatsApp Business API providers available in the market, it can be tedious to evaluate the perfect API provider for your business.
We genuinely understand this, so we tried & tested out various platforms providing WhatsApp Business API solutions and came up with a list of the 3 most competitive API providers that you can choose as a Wati Alternative.
These API providers dominate the market in India & Latin America.
Save your time & choose the right platform by knowing exactly what each platform has to offer and whether or not they fit your business needs!
What is Wati?
Wati is a WhatsApp support tool, a product of parent company Clare.ai. Wati is an official WhatsApp Business Solution Provider (BSP) enabling businesses to engage in real-time with clients through their WhatsApp tool.
Let’s jump to the Pros & Cons of Wati’s WhatsApp Business API solutions.
- No-Code Chatbot builder is available. However, in the standard plan, you get a basic Keyword-based Chatbot builder that only performs basic tasks & doesn’t understand human language.
- 5 Live Chat Agent support in Base Plan.
- WhatsApp Business API approval isn’t free– you need to pay to get approved. Additionally, you need to pay a separate amount for Green Tick Verification
- You can connect with Wati support only via email– there’s no option for calling
- No provision for Template Message Strategy or consultation
- Chatbot integration is self-serve. There’s no provision for Chatbot & other software integration.
Most genuine Wati Alternatives
Well, that was all you need to know about Wati!
Let’s jump to the three Wati Alternatives that you can pick as your WhatsApp Business API provider.
1. AiSensy- Top Wati Alternative
AiSensy is our first alternative to Wati out there!
The first question in your mind must be: Why have you placed yourself as number 1?
You see, most of the platforms providing WhatsApp Business API are both Developer-based platforms, meaning that they require coding efforts on part of your developers.
But, AiSensy is a no-code WhatsApp Marketing platform based on official WhatsApp Business API allowing you to channel the power of WhatsApp to scale your business to thousands of WhatsApp users.
This means that you can start using AiSensy to send messages to users on WhatsApp as soon as WhatsApp gives the nod (approves your application)
Generally, it takes 2-3 days to get you started with sending your first message to users on WhatsApp.
We offer the complete WhatsApp Marketing solution along with our platform which is built on official WhatsApp Business APIs.
With AiSensy you can:
- Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to 1,00,000 users in one go
- Automate payments, abandoned carts, order confirmation & delivery notifications via WhatsApp Automation
- Provide 24x7x365 Customer Support with AI-powered WhatsApp Chatbot
- Get unlimited agent dashboards for Live Chat Support.
- Send WhatsApp Broadcasts to upto 1,00,000 unique users in one go
- WhatsApp Automation for abandoned cart, order confirmation & delivery notifications on WhatsApp.
- AI_based Natural Language Programming (NLP) chatbot integration that understands human language.
- Multiple Ecommerce integrations available with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart etc.
- Most competitive pricing as per industry standards.
- Friendliest customer support team– call, WhatsApp, email anytime!
- Complete assistance with strategy, template message approvals, integrations & Chatbot Integration.
UI could be better.
AiSensy- Active User-based Pricing
- You can start with the AiSensy Platform for as low as Rs 999/ month for upto 2000 Monthly Active Users
- Irrespective of the plan you choose, you’ll have the same features across all the plans, except for the number of unique con whom you can connect within a particular month.
- The pricing plans are based on your number of active users. E.g. If you have up to 2000 active users, you can subscribe to the 2000 Active Users plan for Rs 999. Similarly, we have a Rs 5000 plan for 2750 active users, Rs 5500 for 10,000 active users, Rs 10,000 for up to 20,000 active users and many more plans based on your number of active users.
- If you use up your allotted number of active users, don’t worry! You can purchase 1000 additional contacts at Rs 750 or upgrade to another plan.
- With each plan, you get Free Green Tick Verification, 5 agents and no-extra template message charges. You only pay the 0.35p/ template message charged by WhatsApp (template message charge varies for each country)
- If you opt for a yearly plan, you’d get an additional 10% off & enjoy Flexible Usage. So, if you opt for a yearly plan, you’d get 2000×12 = 24000 contact limit charged Rs 10,789/ yearly, 10x Less than what businesses spend on Google Ads monthly!
- Flexible usage simply means that if you exhaust your monthly contacts before the month ends, you can use a part of your left-over contacts & balance it out.
- Example of Flexible Use: Let’s say you start with 2,000 Active Contacts yearly plan. Hence, now you have a 24,000 contacts threshold. You can use 5,000, 10,000 or even 20,000 contacts without paying a surcharge fee or upgrading the plan. If you use 5000 contacts, you’d have 19,000 contacts remaining.
Twilio for WhatsApp Business API- Best Wati Alternatives Select an Image
Twilio is one of the best alternatives to Wati allowing businesses to use programmable APIs to build robust customer experiences. Twilio can be used for any Digital experience with capabilities on platforms like WhatsApp, SMS, messenger, voice, video, email, and IoT.
Twilio is a simple, reliable and efficient WhatsApp Business API platform. It’s the best API provider for you if you have a dedicated IT team with advanced coding & development skills. The platform is built for developers & you’d need a dedicated team of developers, to begin with, Twilio’s WhatsApp Business API solution.
There are various pros as well as cons of choosing Twilio as your WhatsApp Business provider:
- Convenient budget-friendly pricing
- Easy integration with existing systems and CRMs
- Sandbox-testing is available before the actual purchase
- Quick approval for WhatsApp Business API
- Updates arrive as soon as released by WhatsApp
- Developer oriented- you must have a dedicated development team to implement the solution, perform integrations and build chatbots. Twilio has a self-serve model- you’d need to be prepared with your own tools!
- Difficult to learn & might require training sessions for agents to get used to the messaging Dashboard
- Messages take time to deliver at times
- Customer support is not that robust
- Limited Dashboard features as well as no smart analytics available
Twilio- Pay-as-you-go Pricing
- Twilio has a simple pay-as-you-go pricing model. You pay only for the template & session messages you send. The pricing for template & session messages is distinct for each country. In India, Twilio charges 70p/ template message while it costs 38p for each session message.
The third & final API provider we have as our Wati Alternative is cm.com. As a leading WhatsApp Business API provider, Cm.com unlocks the complete potential of WhatsApp Business API for your business.
It allows you to provide robust customer support and scale up your sales on WhatsApp. However, it does come with a hefty price tag.
Here are the pros & cons of Cm.com as a Wati Alternative!
- Allows you to provide 24x7x365 Customer support with No Code Chatbot builder using Drag & Drop editor to automate recurring queries.
- No-code platform to use WhatsApp Business API
- Share rich media, delivery updates, location & much more with users
- 24×7 Robust customer support from the Cm.com support team
- Free trial available.
- Too costly in comparison with other WhatsApp Business API providers
- Campaign functionality can be better
- Analytics function not much insightful
- WhatsApp Broadcasting feature unavailable– Biggest con of the platform.
Let’s have a look at the Cm.com pricing model.
- Cm.com charges you based on the number of unique active users you talk to every month. This means if you talk to 500 unique customers/ month, you’d have to pay Rs 1499. The prices increase along with a number of unique customers
- This amount excludes the charges for template messages. The cost for template messages is standardized based on charges listed by WhatsApp for each country. Session messages are free, given the conversation happens within a 24-hour window!
- There is a separate charge of Rs 7499 for onboarding on their WhatsApp Business API platform.
There, you have it!
Above were the 3 best alternatives to Wati, we think you can choose as your WhatsApp Business API provider. However, be sure to research in detail about each platform before contacting sales.
It’ll help you make an unbiased decision in choosing the best WhatsApp Business API provider for your business!
The final decision ultimately boils down on you! Choose wisely to avoid the hassle of switching from one WhatsApp Business API provider to another.
We hope this blog helped you out with the information that you were looking for! If it did, make sure to share a word about it with others.